FLOATER - MACHINE OPERATOR
Brenham, TX 77833
$12.00 - $13.00 DOE
7:30am - until job completed
Primary Job Duties:
- Covering for Machine Operator
- Line up saw/slitter operators
- Orders foam
- Keep things running at a steady rate
- Follow all quality/safety requirements and procedures.
- Keep a clean and orderly workplace.
- Perform other duties assigned by supervisor/lead person.
- Participate in the Continuous Quality Improvement Process
Quality Problems and Solutions. Employee shall:
- Identify and/or record any problems relating to the product, process and the quality system,
- Initiate, recommend or provide solutions through designated channels,
- Verify the implementation of solutions,
- Control further processing, delivery or installation of nonconforming product until the deficiency or unsatisfactory condition has been corrected.
- Initiate solutions to a quality-related problem by communicating the problem to management. The success of a solution to a quality problem is verified by internal quality audits and management review.
- Forklift Experience a plus!
- Knowledge of basic math, reading, writing and measuring skills.
- Must be fine working in a non-climate controlled environment.
- Good thinking skills and work ethics as they will be moving from machine to machine